Admissions are granted in Bhashyam Brooks to students on clearing of the assessment test and parental interaction from Class 1 and above
Pre-Nursery and KG admission are based on meeting the admissions criteria and parental interaction.
Stage 1: Submit the online Enquiry Form from School website or visit the school.
Stage 2: School counsellor will get back to you to respond your queries and collect the required information.
Stage 3: Parents / Guardian can visit school campus to fill in the admission form.
Stage 4: Student Registration & Payment of fees (to be done within 7 working days from test result)
School text books and Uniforms can be purchased on announced dates.
Brooks ADMISSION CRITERIA ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Documents Check list (to be submitted in the front office)
- Colour Photo (passport size)
- Photocopy of Student's Birth Certificate and Aadhar Card
- previous school Mark-sheets
- Previous school Transfer Certificate/ Record sheet ( if applicable)
- Doctor Medical report (if any health problems)